Monday, June 16, 2008

Choose You

Are You the Individual That You Think You Are?

A powerful choice is one that honors your mind, body, and soul. Everyday is filled with opportunities to choose powerfully. So instead of feeling just shy of your potential, uncomfortable in your own skin, or like a big fat fake, you can use the truth of your Style Statement to steer toward the big-as-life you. And then you may hear yourself saying some incredible things:

I love what I do.
I feel so alive when I wear this color.
I'm taking salsa lessons, and I feel so good!
My home is my sanctuary.
I called it like I saw it.
I saved a fortune.
I made a fortune.
That's so me.

Liberating yourself does not necesaarily mean that you have to barrel toward the fringes of the mainstream or claw your way up to the corporate ladder. Sometimes it's wise to suit up and shut up. Company dress codes, annual taxes, common courtesies-some kinds of conformity can be beautifully righteous and purposeful.

Ironically, when you know who you are on the inside, it can be much easier to roll with outside forces. Unexamined conformity, on the other hand, is downright lazy. Choice is like a muscle. If you work it enough, you make stronger decisions-decisions that carry you forward in the direction of your dreams.It helps to be reminded just how terrifically "you" you are. Positive reinforcement will light a fire in your belly and get you across the finish line almost every time.

To combat overstimulation, overconsumption, and overwhelment, you have to be ruthlessly committed to who you really are. Unwaveringly devoted. Loyally, royally you.

**Please refer to Style Statement for more information on this material**

No comments: